2 Comments on Lonny Catalan Thanks Care Team for Helping Her Overcome Breast Cancer

  1. Elva ReichenbergerEllE

    Dec 17th, 2012

    My neighbor was taken to Kaiser ER in critical condition. She was given. 20% chance of survival. The terrific care given to her by the doctors & the 24 hour care the nurses gave her contributed the 80% she desperately needed even though her heart stopped three times! Today she is completely “whole” & leading an active & normal life. That’s Kaiser!

  2. phelisha licerio

    Dec 7th, 2012

    This was a nice post, I enjoy seeing articles like this. It’s interesting that for many Black women, breast cancer is very aggressive yet Lonnie was able to overcome this with the aid of her health plan.


Leave a Comment

We cannot accept comments from users under the age of 13.

Please do not include any medical, personal or confidential information in your comment. Conversation is strongly encouraged; however, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to moderate comments on this blog as necessary to prevent medical, personal and confidential information from being posted on this site. In addition, Kaiser Permanente will remove all spam, personal attacks, profanity, and off topic commentary. Finally, we reserve the right to change the posting guidelines at any time, at our sole discretion.